traditional hand stitched leather goods made with care and commitment
White Buffalo Crafts is a small craft business where the ethos is very much about the use of traditional materials, tools and skills in the design and production of useful and attractive leather goods.
The majority of the leather we use is vegetable tanned, using tree bark to produce a durable, flexible and attractive material to work with. Linen thread (made from the flax plant) is used for stitching, and much of our fittings are solid brass.
Apart from making beautiful leather goods we also:
- Teach and run leather working courses
- Conserve, restore and repair old much loved leather articles
- Make bespoke items to customer specification or design
- Run leather working demonstrations and talks
- Leather reupholstery (small items)
We’re based in Stanton, Suffolk where you can visit us to discuss your leather working needs. During the summer we travel around Suffolk and Norfolk to a variety of shows, and have had our goods displayed at Designer Makers 21 in Diss.
Want to know more? Email mark at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07941 6166784